Skip to main content

ABOUT ME

    

     My name is Tere, I’m Mexican and since I was young, I have traveled around the world with my sister and my parents, this is what makes me decide to live always as if I was on a trip, yes, my own trip, and that’s why I chose to be a tourist in my own country because I think that if you know how to do this in your own Country you can do it wherever else.

    I think that not always the best part of this, which we call "Vacation" is to have and get fun in those places that you choose to visit and with whom you decide to do this, you can do it too in your own Country or City, that’s why we decided to explore our own City, not the biggest, but one of the most interesting and colorful, not only in colors, as in fun, and the way we used to enjoy it, is also like this … colorful.






Comments

  1. Really nice blog, makes me think about my next vacations in Mexico city.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I make some notes for my next México trip 😊

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mexico is such a nice place for vacations🫣.In future,I wanna be go there and I want to know more about it.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment