Skip to main content

ABOUT MY BLOG

     In this Blog, you'll find information about food, a bit of Mexican history, and entertainment to do in Cuidad e Mexico with this information I not only invite you to be my “amigo”, here “My house will be your house” (as the well-known Mexican refrain says), but I will also open the doors of many different delicious local restaurants that are going to make you feel and live those Mexican flavors in various places that sometimes when we are tourists we never know.

    Also, you can find facts about Mexican History related to painters of famous people who once lived here, traditions, festivities, and “Leyendas” (popular tales that Mexicans believe are true because no one else had said they are not).

    And what about the best part of the trip… to have fun. If you stay here you are going to meet those unpopular bars, restaurant bars, or “Antros” (places where Mexicans go to have a drink, dance, and shout) that we use to visit on weekends.

    So, I invite you to stay, to follow, and to be a tourist in the most Colorful Country.

    Welcome to my blog!




Comments

  1. Let´s go, mi amiga . I´m so exciting for read your blog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I´m your best friend in Canada i like to travel with you you are amazing ILY

      Delete
  2. Blanca Patricia Jimenez Hernandez.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment